Purgatory is recognized as one of the top family-friendly, Ski resort in the Southwest. Purgatory features 99 trails, six terrain parks, 13 lifts, 1,605 skiable acres and multiple restaurants, and shops. Purgatory is home to Colorado’s largest snowcat skiing and snowboarding operation with access to 35,000 acres of back-country terrain. Located in the rugged and majestic San Juan Mountains, the resort is 25 miles north of the town of Durango. Other winter activities include tubing, dog sledding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, horse-drawn sleigh rides, ice climbing, snowbiking, backcountry skiing, snowmobiling and more. During the summer and fall, Purgatory features mountain biking and hiking trails, alpine slide, zipline, the new Inferno Mountain Coaster (debuting summer 2018), and other mountain activities. The resort offers a variety of lodging from luxurious condos, vacation homes, and convenient slope-side units, to value-priced lodge rooms. is a great resort for families with wide runs make it easy for skiers and boarders of all skill levels to excel. It is also a great place to hone your skills.
Lodging: Purgatory Village - Kendall, Village Center or Eolus condos (2BR/2BA)
Off mountain activities:
Silverton Narrow Gauge Train
Sight seeing and shopping in Durango
Trimble Hot Springs
- Lodging and transportation (Double Occupancy) $585 (Early Bird*)/$615
- Lodging and transportation (Single Occupancy) $814 (Early Bird*)/$834
- Lodging and transportation (Extra Person in Room) $389 (Early Bird*)/$419
- Lodging Only (Double Occupancy) $295 (Early Bird*)/$325
- Lodging Only (Single Occupancy) $524 (Early Bird*)/$554
- Lodging Only (Extra Person in room) $95 (Early Bird*)/$125
- Depart Tulsa afternoon of February 14, 2020
- Return to Tulsa early morning of February 18, 2020
- Round-trip transportation via sleeper bus
- Meals on the bus
- Mountain welcome party
Please be sure to read our Trip Policy and terms before registering for this Trip. Membership in the Tulsa Ski Club is required.
Trip insurance is strongly recommended. Some credit card companies offer trip insurance for trips paid for with their credit cards.