Trip captain: Garry Cook
Angel Fire is our family friendly trip set for President’s Day weekend (February 15-19, 2019). This is a weekend trip that leaves Friday evening and returns Tuesday morning in time for school or work. Angel Fire is a great resort for families with wide runs make it easy for skiers and boarders of all skill levels to excel. It is also a great place to hone your skills.
- $423 per person double occupancy
- $600 single occupancy
- Depart Tulsa afternoon of February 15, 2018
- Return to Tulsa early morning of February 19, 2018
- Roundtrip transportation via sleeper bus
- Meals on the bus
- Mountain welcome party
- Lodging at the Mountain SpiritsCondos (Walking distance to the Base area)
Please be sure to read our Trip Policy and terms before registering for this Trip. Membership in the Tulsa Ski Club is required.
Trip insurance is strongly recommended. Some credit card companies offer trip insurance for trips paid for with their credit cards.